Designed for people with no make-up experience, our latest course will allow aspiring make-up artists or those wishing to improve their skills to start from scratch and learn the basics of make-up. We’ll help you gain the confidence and skills to go on to our professional courses.
Whether you are looking to start a career in make-up, or simply want to improve your skills as a hobby, this beginner’s course is the perfect start.
- Primary, secondary and tertiary colours
- Terminology (Hue, tint, shade, intensity etc)
- Warm and cool colours
- Colour Wheel
- Complimentary colours
- Analogous / adjacent colours
- How to work with each and correct if needed.
- How to adapt and correct them
- Explain how to deeply care for each skin type
- How to care for problematic skin
- How to prep skin before make up
- Foundation matching
- Learn what brushes to use for what application
- Full face applied of foundation
- Contour / Highlight (according to face shapes)
- Soft eye look
- Learn how to use eyeshadow brushes, and apply eyeshadow properly
- Full face applied
- Explain brushes and what brushes they would need to have in their kit.