The Beginners Pro Course is for anyone who wants to gain knowledge about the makeup industry. This course will introduce you to what it takes to be a professional and respected makeup artist. You will spend each day learning a new topic. Starting with how to present yourself as a professional makeup artist, how look after your kit, colour theory, the anatomy of the face and skin types. You will then move on to covering the essentials such as foundation matching, how to use cream and powder products and how to create different skin finishes. You will then complete your course by using your gained knowledge to create a full look and a written assessment that will be assessed by one of our Pro makeup artists.
Day 1; Theory
- Colour theory
- Face shapes
- Skin types
- Skin tones
Day 2: Skincare
- Explain how to deeply care for each skin type
- How to care for problematic skin
- How to prep skin before make up
Day 3: Practical
- Foundation matching
- Learn what brushes to use for what application
- Full face applied of foundation
- Contour / Highlight (according to face shapes)
- Soft eye look
- Learn how to use eyeshadow brushes, and apply eyeshadow properly
- Full face applied
- Explain brushes and what brushes they would need to have in their kit.
Want to know more?
Enter your information below and someone will be in touch to discuss your options.