Designed for people with no make-up experience, our latest course will allow aspiring make-up artists or those wishing to improve their skills to start from scratch and learn the basics of make-up. We’ll help you gain the confidence and skills to go on to our professional courses.
Whether you are looking to start a career in make-up, or simply want to improve your skills as a hobby, this beginner’s course is the perfect start.
- Primary, secondary and tertiary colours
- Terminology (Hue, tint, shade, intensity etc)
- Warm and cool colours
- Colour Wheel
- Complimentary colours
- Analogous / adjacent colours
- How to work with each and correct if needed.
- How to adapt and correct them
- Explain how to deeply care for each skin type
- How to care for problematic skin
- How to prep skin before make up
- Foundation matching
- Learn what brushes to use for what application
- Full face applied of foundation
- Contour / Highlight (according to face shapes)
- Soft eye look
- Learn how to use eyeshadow brushes, and apply eyeshadow properly
- Full face applied
- Explain brushes and what brushes they would need to have in their kit.
Want to know more?
Enter your information below and someone will be in touch to discuss your options.