We are looking for candidates who have built up a wealth of knowledge, skills and experience as a makeup artist and achieved many successes in their lives; personal and career. Must have confidence to pass on this knowledge to our students and help guide them into their new careers and futures.
It is important for our tutors to continue to develop their own skills and experiences and we will do what we can to assist and train.
Assessor and IV awards training can be provided by GC.
Some of our students may be focused and know which direction they wish to build a career in whilst others are exploring their options. We are looking for someone who can help nurture a range of personalities and characters as all our students are unique in so many ways we want to help develop them into the style they wish to choose.
We want a tutor who not only wants to teach in a classroom but can creatively think of ideas to help our students gain insight, skills and experience in the makeup industry.
We are bouncing back from a difficult year from Covid and we want to strengthen what we offer not only to our students but also our graduates and external partners. We are looking for a team member who will support not only our customers but also our team as we grow GlamCandy stronger than it ever has been before.
CORE ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (illustrative) –
- Planning and preparing lesson plans
- Setting and marking tests/assignments and exams
- Monitoring and assessing students’ progress and keeping records
- Teaching different qualification/levels across different days depending on business needs
- Teaching large and small groups
- Planning additional support for students
- To ensure course delivery is of the highest of standards
- Plan and prepare lesson plans in advance of course delivery.
- Proactively manage any student issues when they arise.
- Working as a make-up artist on GlamCandy campaigns
- Attend staff training as and when required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.