Are you looking to introduce NPA in Makeup SKills to your pupils?
This NPA is the only qualification at SCQF Level 5 offered by an Awarding Organisation. This award includes 3 units in total, covering Day makeup and Basic Corrective makeup, Bridal and Evening makeup and Contemporary makeup. The units in this NPA focuses of specific makeup styles that the students will learn, as well as learning on young and mature skin, and finally corrective techniques. This qualification provides pupils with skills in the key aspects of makeup that can lead them directly into their HNC with makeup.
This course requires no formal entry qualification and is suitable for a wide range of pupils.
Breakdown of the units
Day Makeup and Basic Corrective Makeup:
- Prepare and perform a facial skin cleanse, tone and moisturise.
- Perform day makeup on young and mature clients.
- Use corrective makeup techniques on two face shapes.
Bridal and Evening Makeup:
- Prepare for and carry out cleanse, tone and moisturise.
- Prepare for and perform a bridal makeup.
- Prepare for and perform an evening makeup
- Identify current contemporary makeup trends
- Select and prepare appropriate makeup products for contemporary image.
- Prepare and position client to apply selected makeup products to produce contemporary.